- Despite the fact that menopause happened a while back, I still get the urge to eat junk about once a month. Sometimes I even bloat just for old times sake.
- I cannot check any box that says age 65-74. It just looks gross. I actually lie on surveys. What are they thinking anyway? Why not just say over 60? Sooooo much better!
- The hair on my head continues to thin and gray but my leg hairs are nice and healthy and dark. What’s with that?
Why are all the cosmetics that are supposed to help with aging skin modeled by very young models? Do they think we would believe that the model is really over 60 but their product made them look sooooo much younger?
- It seems a lot of “aging” products are directed to 40-year-old women. Why do cosmetic companies think 45 is old. Heck, that’s when you lose your training wheels!
- Why can’t I remember why I walked into a room but I can vividly remember that my niece ate my chocolate bunny ears 55 years ago?
If you have any answers, I’m all ears — preferably chocolate ears!
Photo credit to MemphisTNBuss via Flicker (model) and CALYZNCB via Google (question marks)